The smaller (19.3 meters high) light house was built in 1826 and started its service 2 years after. Also called Schinkelturm (Schinkel Tower), this light house has a focal height of 60 meters above sea level.
It was taken out of service in 1905, replaced by the larger tower standing next to it, which was started to be built in 1901. It is 35 meters high and has a focal height of 75 meters above sea level.
All are shot with Canon 50D, Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L